Modifications to Family Court Orders

Experienced Family Law Attorney in Grand Rapids

After a divorce, legal separation, or other related matter which goes through family court, there may be specific instructions put in writing by the judge. Typically known as a divorce order or family court order, this document may lay out a variety of rules which you and your spouse (or the other party) are expected to follow. If your circumstances have changed since the court order was put in place and you need to modify the terms of your court order, our legal team at The Wealthy Street Law Firm can help.

Contact our firm now at (616) 202-3988 if you are ready to schedule a free case evaluation with a caring Grand Rapids family law attorney.

Are You Seeking a Modification to Your Divorce Order?

There is a wide range of circumstances which may lead to a need for modification. From changes in income and loss of employment to a parent who is planning to move away, there are many legitimate reasons recognized by the court. However, it is extremely important that you understand you cannot just assume the changes you wish to make, even if your ex-spouse agrees to the changes. You must seek a modification with the help of a Grand Rapids modification lawyer.

We may be able to help you make modifications to the following terms:

Divorce Lawyer Dedicated to Client-Focused Service

At The Wealthy Street Law Firm, we are known for our in-depth understanding of family law and our commitment to our clients' success. We are dedicated to ensuring you understand your rights and options at all times and providing you with the support you deserve.

Schedule a free case evaluation when you call our firm today at (616) 202-3988.

We Can Help!

Phone & Video Conferencing Available

Get in Contact